Photobucket

Monday, August 1, 2011

Shower (re)Cap

My eyes are always open for things to make, DIY projects, or fun photos to take especially since I started taking this blog thing so serious.  The bridal shower of my dear friend offered up all kinds of goodness besides catching up with old friends. When I walked through the door I felt like some of my favorite blog's party ideas had come to life. I snatched the camera and started clicking away. 


[Sweets Table - the Pink cup candlestick was homemade. Glue, spray paint, and some cheap cups from a flea market. Great idea]


[Cupcake Wrapper PomPom]



[Strawberry, Banana, Angel Food Cake Kabobs eat with Chocolate Mousse]

[Pretty drinks]

[Yumazing Cupcakes]


[Tomato, Mozzarella, and Basil]


[Pretty hostesses and Bride]




2 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE the tea set candle holder! That is amazing. I have a love for little teapots and have a tiny collection. Though I don't think I'll have a bridal shower, I love the ideas. I'm in the midst of planning a surprise birthday party for my mom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I don't know how they would look in other colors besides pink but I loved them and knew others would too!

    ReplyDelete