Photobucket

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Do You Ever Wonder?

What kind of music I like to listen to? Well it occurred to me this weekend when I spent many hours in the car that I have quite the assortment on my iPod and it might be fun to share the last eight songs I've purchased. It is random. 


#8 - Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - Casey Weston (The Voice Performance)


I really like the show and when I bought the song it counted for a vote too.


#7 - Hey Soul Sister (Tribute to Train) - Wedding Day music


I love the sound of the piano and mainstream songs in instrumental versions. I also thought this might help me get inspired in my planning. Or I could use it on wedding day. 


#6 - Price Tag - Xenia (The Voice Perfomance) 


Good song. Its not about the money, money, money


#5 -  Wanna Take You Home - Gloriana 


Heard them live at the itty bitty fair in town AND loved this song.


#4 - Lift Me Up - The Afters 


Great Christian song that lifts me up.


#3 - The Light In Me - Brandon Heath


Another Chrisitian song that I love.


#2 - Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum


One of my favorite country groups of all time. 


and.... are you ready for this?


#1 - Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5


Heard this live on the Voice and of course Adam Levine is a cutie! Oh yeah and mostly because sometimes I have dance parties in my car and LOVE some upbeat jams!




What about you? Do you typically download all one genre or are you like me and when you hear a song that you love you add it to your playlist?




No comments:

Post a Comment