Photobucket

Monday, July 18, 2011

Make a Difference

I want to make a difference. It is a huge aspiration to change one's life. I have that desire. I have zero clue how I will achieve this, but I like to think I have already began to make a tiny impact in a few lives. Luckily I will be sharing my life with someone who also enjoys impacting others. 


Today my husband-to-be got to make a difference. Brandon, a few of his teammates, a coach, and some office staff went to St. Judes Hospital in Memphis to visit with some kids. These are the player appearances that I find so gratifying. I get gratification from them and I am not even there, crazy huh? I can't imagine the joy on those children's faces getting to spend time with these guys. They have such an opportunity to impact lives on and off the field and I love that my man seeks and capitalizes on these chances. I am so proud of you! Thanks for impacting other's lives (and mine). 





1 Peter 4:10 
Each one should use whatever gift he has recieved to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment