Photobucket

Friday, January 13, 2012

Tag - I'm It.


It's going around in bloggy town. 
I've been tagged by Katie
I didn't know I'd signed up to play tag but I'm up for it.

The Rules
1. You must post the rules. (and then break or create your own) 
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven how ever many new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven a few other people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them! 

Because SO many people have already been tagged I'm throwing out some of the rules.
  

My Questions from Katie:

{1.} If you could go anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
Hawaii was my first thought. 
{2.} Why did you start your blog?
I was scrapbooking and wanted to put some of my cards and craft projects I've made online.
They were paper shoes and dresses go check them out from almost TWO years ago.
{3.} Who is your favorite Disney Character?
Tiana from The Princess and the Frog - cause she chases her dreams and makes them happen.
{4.} What's your biggest pet peeve?
Used to be when toilet paper came from the underneath side. 
{5.} How many pets do you have?
Me and the Mr.... none together. Both our families have dogs and cats.
{6.} What is your favorite feature about yourself?
I take pride in my finger nails. Also very thankful for my straight teeth and smile.
{7.} Favorite color?
I love all colors. Red, navy, purple are top favorites.
{8.} Would you rather go to the zoo or the aquarium?
Aquarium, it seems romantic.
{9.} Favorite ice cream flavor?
I love the basics. Vanilla. Chocolate. Cookie dough. Cookies and Cream. Dip'N'Dots. Moose Tracks.
{10.} Your roommate/spouse calls because your house is burning down. They have time to grab 2 things for you. What are they?
I hate thinking about this. I don't think I'd know if I'm panicked - just for HIM to get out of the house mostly. ALso I guess my laptop because I have so many photos and memories on this thing. I better back it up now just in case.
{11.} Favorite way to waste time?
Pinterest. Facebook. Twitter. I don't see that as wasting time though if I'm enjoying it.


Tag your it....

BLAIR @ Oh you know..
HANNAH @ Snitkerdoodle
KAREN @ Journalista
SARAH @ Pracht Party of 3
LAUREN @ boy loves girl

...and if you don't want to play I WON'T be offended. 

Now 
Pinned Image
ask some questions.

1. What is your go to snack this week.
2. If you had the whole week off what would you spend it doing?
3. What accomplishment are you the most proud of?
4. Favorite photo from 2011.
5. What are your guilty pleasure(s)?
6. What is something you wish you were better skilled to do?
7. Flats or heels?
8. If we hung out, what craft would you want to make together, if any?
9.  Favorite movie?
10. Are you doing something sweet for your Valentine this year?
 (I'm going totally cheesy by the way including lots of mushy stuff.) 




No comments:

Post a Comment