Photobucket

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 - New Beginnings

 
Happy New Year from us!
 
We had a low key new year with shrimp creole and some apple dumplings. We could barely stay awake for the new year but we did and then sealed it with a kiss.
 
Remember that Christmas package from Hoteiosho, well we put them to use last night. Well actually, we faked it for the picture because I wasn't ready to start trying all these new things at once. I am not a seafood person so for me to really like the shrimp creole my mom prepared came as a shock for all of us.
 
I don't have a word or even any resolutions for the new year. But I hope I really embrace all the change and stay open minded to new things coming our way.
 
Lauren
 

1 comment:

  1. What are those things called? I would just call them fancy chopsticks ;D

    Looking forward to seeing all that God brings to you in 2013 Lauren!

    ReplyDelete