Photobucket

Monday, April 2, 2012

Baby Boy Miracles - Part II

Two months ago, I was part of this awesome birth story. You will love it and be in awe if you take the time to read it. Tonight I made another trip to the hospital to see one of these miracles, still in the NICU, but for his last night. Tonight was different than my last visit. I held him with not one single chord or machine atttached at double his weight from the last time. He gets to go home tomorrow after one last sleepover at the hospital with his parents. Little bro on the other hand, has to stay behind until his eating gets better. It won't be long, I feel it in my heart.

Life is so precious. It's beautiful and crazy all at the same time. I had a moment today when not one thing mattered except his little life. As I held this tiny five pound baby in my arms I was in awe. Amazed beyond words. This baby boy is something so special. A miracle story. He is a twin making it an even more amazing story. A life so precious that so many vigorously prayed for and continue to pray for. This life that many told the parents would never be.


Can you believe it? I have no words. Miracles do happen. They do, so have faith. And when they do, it will bring you to tears because the impossible becomes possible before your eyes. Today I'm thankful for this moment that took my breath away.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I have a special place in my heart for twins and I love that they are doing so well! Life truly is amazing. What a gift. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete