Photobucket

Monday, June 27, 2011

Ah Ha Moment

I do most of my thinking two different times of the day. The first being in the shower. The second is late at night. Usually from the hours of nine - one p.m. We will call this 'peak time.' That being said, the other times of the day I just play reruns of those thoughts and ideas from my 'peak' time and try to expand and grow them. 


Today I had an AH HA moment in the shower. TMI? Sorry pals. It is going to take some time and energy, lots of hours online, and the assistance of several people who have NO idea who I am. I will probably need a business plan so I will call in one of my great buddies from college to help in this area. Strangely enough I don't think my idea is profitable, however it may be completely opposite. Whether it is or not, I think I owe it a shot and I will not have to spend one dime to start this so called project. I might have to purchase some resources but that is what Amazon.com is for. 


I haven't had much time to think this one over, yes my hair is still wet, but I'm gonna work on it. Nourish it, develop it, and treat it like my baby. So it can grow and grow until I can't tell it what to do anymore. 


As soon as I can share more details I will. Until then, please be patient. It will be worth the wait. 



Oh by the way, thanks fiancee for planting that seed in my mind. I am gonna blame this one on you.


No comments:

Post a Comment