Photobucket

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Time Is Not Free

Is anyone out there trying to live on a budget?
Do you hate how expensive things are these days?
Have you ever bought something you know you could make yourself?
I answered YES to every single question. 

A phrase I had written in a previous post has been echoing in my mind since then. CRAFT HOARDER. I am unbelievably blessed with all the items necessary to create just about anything I want. One thing I do not have just lying around is time.

I work Monday through Friday approximately 8:30 a.m until 6 p.m. Thursdays are flexible and a 4-6 hour day which I then use the rest to do most of my crafting,errand running, and shopping. Saturday and Sunday are also free days, unless of course I am traveling, which happens a lot during baseball season.

This is what I have. BEADS. BEADS. BEADS!






If time were unlimited I would make this necklace in many different shades and sizes until all the beads were gone. Its casual or fancy perfect for any season.


The fact that this necklace retails for $78 and I could make it or 15 more for free irks me. But time isn't free, is it? Anyone looking for volunteer work? He He, but seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment