Photobucket

Thursday, May 19, 2011

8 Hour Challenge

Lately I have had time management issues. Huge issues. I am using this blog post to challenge and not disappoint myself yet another day when I am off. 




Here is my to do list for this afternoon and I will check back in tonight in approximately eight hours to see what I can prove to myself.



  • Print & mail engagement pictures for Moms and Grandmas for LATE Mom's Day Gifts
  • Make & mail LuxeBlossoms from a free giveaway 
  • Mail thank you notes for a few engagement gifts
  • Put away laundry, vacuum, and clean bathroom for a visitor I am having this weekend
  • Work on booth for Chocolate Ball - make at least 10 items
  • Wash and clean my purse
  • Go to bank
  • Think about making wedding plans
I know I know, your list might be way longer and you have many more obstacles. It will be interesting to see what I can get done tho.

To be continued...

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment