Photobucket

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

 Spending time with my wonderful family was the perfect way to celebrate Easter. My sister hosted her first holiday at her home in Kansas City. It was wonderful. She should do it again soon. Good food. Good laughs. Good memories. Here is a little peak. Cupcakes and dyed easter eggs are two things my family will never go without on this holiday. 






The Easter bunny made a quick appearance in the neighbor's yard, and I mean quick. Look at that blur. 


From left to right: Jake, Dad, Mom, Me. Chowing down scrumptious food. 

The other table was in the dining room. I probably did not get up to snap their picture because we had prime time entertainment as Brandon took the mound at 1:35 pm. We hooked up the computer to the TV and his game played throughout our meal and that afternoon. He got his first overdue win of the season and threw a great game. It was nice cause I felt like I got to be with him a tiny bit for Easter. 

Although I did not make it to a Sunday church service, I feel of all the Easters I have celebrated, this year I really understood what was being celebrated! 



Living He loved me, dying He saved me and buried He carried my sins far away. Rising He justified, freely forever, one day He's coming, oh glorious day! 
Casting Crowns - 'Glorious Day'

No comments:

Post a Comment