Photobucket

Thursday, May 27, 2010

First Order!

Well, its finally here. My first order complete! Ten invitations for a bachelorette party. I have known about the order for about four weeks now, and haven't really been brainstorming or preparing. I have had the color information of the wedding and initially thought that I would do something not related to the theme, but more traditional pre wedding party style such as hot pink and black with a zebra print, or include some shoes or dresses.  I decided to try something a  little different since I believe the party is actually more of a weekend and it isn't going to be just one crazy night. 


Here is what the wedding inspiration board looks like: 



This is what I came up with....






So what do you think? Was I close to the theme or way off? I was very excited with how they turned out and  you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you I started these Wednesday night around 8 p.m. and finished them Thursday at around 5 p.m. and blogged about them by 7:30..  Less than 24 hours... I am pretty pleased.  

I have to go get working on my second order...wait and see! Check back soon.

One more thing.  I have been having an identity crisis as for a business name. For some reason I can't find the right one to fit. I have Googled adjectives, spent at least two hours bouncing names off my sister, some of which included, KardYard, Yellow Canary Stationary, KindArted, WhoArted (LOL) and many many more. It was very entertaining. I think I have landed one that I really like doubleLDesigns. I like this because my initials are LL and also the captial L and D will be representative of my new initials. No, that is not a hint of anything, I am just 100% sure I will be LD someday.

For now,

double L



No comments:

Post a Comment