Photobucket

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wedding

I realized this weekend, that not only am I creative, it runs in my family! This weekend was my sister's wedding reception in Weston, Kansas City. It was great to visit with family and celebrate again. The actual wedding was in February in Copper Mountain and it too was amazing. My mom is such an amazing cook. Here is the triple layer cheesecake, surrounded my the chocolate, white, and carrot cupcakes. SO delicious! I had two pieces and a cupcake.. oops!


My sister, Karla, chose the different flowers  and picked them up fresh from the river market and Saturday morning we arranged them into such beautiful centerpieces.  She also had a vision of lighting with candles in mason jars. It was incredible. Although this picture doesn't depict the beauty that illuminated at night it gives an idea.




All in all I realized that I come from a very talented family and couldn't be more blessed and excited for their help on my special day in the future.

The LEVY Family

lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment