Photobucket

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Truth About Nascar




First things first, if you didn't watch that video you should so stop reading and click the play button.

Sunday we went to Talladega, AL for my very first ever Nascar experience. I LOVED it. The only experience I've had before featured Will Ferrell and John C. Riley, you know the one. 

Raelynn belted out the National Anthem.
My favorite part was when the Big Rig comes flying down the track with the American Flag. I got chills and almost started crying it was so awesome. 
Kevin James was the Grand Marshal and announced the engine start
Tony Stewart caused the big one. Watch here.
I was scared for the wives.
We ate the best fried pickles.
Enjoyed the chilly race.
And jammed to Florida Georgia Line the whole way home.

I could get used to NASCAR! 


No comments:

Post a Comment