Photobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

On Sale Friday & Discount Code

I never intended to offer the aprons I've been sewing for sale. I was making them for purposes of my own. Somewhere along the way, and with the positive feedback from my wonderful Instagram friends, I have decided to make them available for purchase. I take pride in making quality products to share with others. I have worked hard to create an apron that is practical and fashionable. I am delighted with the way the aprons have turned out and I hope that if you decide to purchase an apron you will be too.

Aprons will range between $26-$30 shipping included. They can be the perfect pick me up for yourself this baking season, a great gift for the ladies in your life, or the perfect hostess gift this holiday season.

In addition, I would like to offer a discount code if you help spread the word through Friday. All you have to do is tweet and mention @larnlevy and I will then DM you a discount code. Or you can use Facebook to mention my page or a link to this post and I will send you the discount code.

Thank you all in advance for the awesome support. Feel free to contact me with questions or suggestions you may have. 



Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment