Photobucket

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

niagara fALLSTAR break

Greetings from...Buffalo, NY! How is everyone? I'm not going to stay long. I've been trying not to spend too much time on the computer/blogging when I have things I can be doing, seeing, and enjoying this summer. Life is too short.

Anyway if you follow me on Instagram, which you're crazy if you don't (kidding), you would have seen that yesterday we visited the gorgeous Niagara Falls.

I can't tell you enough how great of time we had. It is rare that I get to spend a warm summer day doing something great with my handsome other half so when we do it makes me extremely happy. He did have some baseball duties to report for yesterday afternoon but I was feeling under the weather towards the end of our adventure and napped all afternoon while he was gone so it worked out perfectly.







LD

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous and make me want to go there ASAP! Glad you guys are having a great time, you deserve it! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went there several years ago and it's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete