Photobucket

Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Ain't No Quitter

Apparently I hate the idea of being a quitter. I've logged some hours sewing this week. Don't really have much else for you right now except some pics of things I've been working on. 

I'd love to know what you'd like to see more (or less) of.

Laminated Fabric Keychains - aka waterproof beauties, available here,

the everything pouch - ereader compatible, all of these are still available ($12 + 2 S&H)

my attempt at an iPad case - will get correct measurements on the next one

 and the cutest diaper & wipes case...ever! Isn't baby stuff adorable. I should get one...in a couple years. 

I have been loving the quilted look as of late. Although it takes more time, it makes the quality and look of the bag so much better.  Now.. if only I can get these all of these items available in the shop. 

LD

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I got a sewing machine for my birthday! I want to make so many things, but I'm just getting started. So far, I've made a pillow, a pillow cover and two drawstring bags. Oh, and I altered a shirt for g, but it took me FOUR times to get it right. lol. Oh well. Practice makes perfect I suppose. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete