Photobucket

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Excited, Not Excited

Hello dear friends! As always I hope your having a wonderful day. Tonight I have a headache. I think that this is a stress headache because my mind is bouncing around inside my head with so much emotion. 


My world is about to be flipped upside down, in a great way, and I am very excited! On the other hand this sudden change is coming full speed right at me. I haven't fallen asleep before around 3:30 am the last three evenings. My days have been filled with organizing, laundry, and wedding details. I pretty much feel like I can't do anything without feeling this huge knot in my stomach about what isn't finished yet or what has to be done next. I'm ready to move on.


I'm not excited for my wedding day/weekend to fly by like I know it will. This I know I will want to pause all day. 


I'm excited to move in with my best friend and to see how he has remodeled the kitchen in less than two weeks. He is SO good to me!


I'm not excited to pack up ALL my clothes, pack for my wedding weekend, and honeymoon that aren't for another week. I'm a bad packer as it is, so do it in advance and then have all my stuff be in another state is kinda nerve wrecking. 


I'm excited to be in the newlywed stage of life, only ten more days.


I'm not excited to lay down my craft starting Thursday until November 15 but hopefully will come back more motivated and inspired than ever.


But mostly I'm excited to see my handsome man in three days. I had forgotten what its like to not see him for three weeks and I can't stand it. I also know that a hug from him will make any and all anxiety and stress go right out the window. 



1 comment:

  1. OMG 10 days! EEK! I'm so excited for you! Best of luck babe!

    ReplyDelete