Photobucket

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Paper Mache

I really like to use my creativity to come up with things for me to do with the kids while I am working.  I would she exercise her mind doing something that starting at the t.v. all day.  This is what I came up with.  Paper mache.  It just so happens I thought of this already at their house and couldn't leave to go get supplies.  Talk about using your resources. 



In my mind, I planned this to take almost the whole hour or two that her brother would sleep.  She did not want to get her hands messy and this is the extent to which she painted her can. I thought she would want to paint something...



I on the other hand decided to use this time for my own creativeness to be unleashed.  Having lots of big decisions on my mind this was a good distraction. I know I shouldn't brag, she is 3 yeasr old, but I was pretty impressed with myself. Maybe I should look into painting!





lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment