Photobucket

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Anniversary

One year. 365 Days. 8760 Hours. 525600 Minutes. 31536000 Seconds.  I think you will agree with me that certain times of the year go quicker than others.  But those are the numbers and when looked at like that, one can wonder how it goes by so slowly or quickly.  Interestingly enough, people can come into our lives who can ultimate change the whole year or even a lifetime.  It is also true that the exact opposite can happen and the year becomes one spent on the not so happy end of the spectrum.  I've seen both.  I will say that I know which is my favorite...

I have been so blessed to have spent the last year with Brandon and he has made me the happiest I have ever been. He makes sure that I am always happy, never upset, always taken care of, and always goes above and beyond anytime he does anything for me. Brandon is easily the only one for me and I've known this since early on in our relationship!!  I received these amazing flowers today and am including them in my blog because they are so unique.  I love that he spent time picking a flower arrangement that he knew I had never recieved before and also a timely effort to perfect wording on his card!! (Perfect example of the above and beyond gestures) 


Philippians 1:3 I thank my God every time I remember you.
Happy Anniversary!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment