Photobucket

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fashionably Late

What a great trip. I am back home now! I would like to say I have been highly productive making cards but that would be a lie.  I discovered I do not always use my time wisely and I am definitely making an effort to work on this and on several other areas of my life as well.  Only one of these three cards was actually on time. Pathetic. I know it is the thought that counts..but now that I have admitted my problem, it may be easier over the next few months to make sure things arrive early or on time.  This is going to be quite a challenge for me. 




Two of the cards are similar to some previous ones I have made, but these are more colorful and cheery. The middle card was sent to Cotton's mom after her hand and neck surgery last week. It is a 'Thinking of You' card.

Also you if ever want a random note or cute card I'll need your address. Don't be shy, I LOVE making cards & writing notes, you never know what you're going to get! 

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment