Photobucket

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Black & White

Black and White always work for everything! As soon as I said this a little voice sounded in my head.."Not for hunting," (always in my mind that boy) and then began a  long list of other times it will not work. But typically...it works. These are my favorite reasons for sending cards; Happy Birthday, Hello, and Just Because.  I have been slacking in that department as well as my crafts, it is easy to see the correlation. I love snail mail, I am sure you do too. I used my day off today to continue with what I started yesterday.






It feels so nice to have something to blog about again. I will admit, it pretty much acts the same as running as far as getting my mind off things, not so much in being healthy. Thats okay, I have a plan for that in my future, I think. :)

Lauren

1 comment: