Photobucket

Monday, June 24, 2013

SkY wIrE ....LivE.

The Grand Canyon...really?  I'm watching this... live...and there is a knot in my stomach. Read: Not live.
 
Is he really wearing jeans? I feel that is a little casual for the occasion.
 
I don't even know what reverb is but apparently the cable has some.
 
He looks so tiny over that HUGE canyon.
 
I'm glad he is praying the entire walk because there is no other way he would make it across. I mean hopefully make it across, forgot this is live.
 
An extra 43 pound pole on top of it.
 
Probably the slowest 5 minutes of his wives life so far.
 
How did he do this over Niagara Falls last year with out getting the urge to pee. Sorry but its true, nerves and rushing water, I would have. Also since we've been to Niagara Falls, we should probably go check out the beautiful wonder that is the Grand Canyon.
 
Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.
 
That's all I have to say about that.
 
Today we went to see G.I. Joe in 3D and I usually don't love action movies but since Brandon and I've been together I've kind of grown to like them. Really really great graphics in this one in particular that won me over.
 
Then we found this amazing pizzeria that we've been told about. It was SO delicious. We had different plans but lots of places are closed on Mondays. It was in a new part of the city we normally don't go to which was great because we also discovered some cute little shops.
 
 
My sister arrives on THURSDAY and I just finished writing up the to-do list that I have for the days leading up to her arrival.
 
One which included clean the toilet which I randomly just did at midnight on a Monday. Just had to throw that in there so you remember that this is and adventure but not quite a vacation. Tomorrow I have some bills to pay, which we can do at the convenient store. Convenient right?
 
This guy is only halfway.. and he is squatting down.
 
 
I bought these pretty flowers yesterday to welcome summer. While I was at it I had the urge to make something so I made this new little frame for our very first picture of or little babe. It was in a pink frame which I felt was misleading, not because we wouldn't be thrilled with a girl, but because we aren't finding out the gender of our little one until he or she makes her arrival in January. The ultimate surprise.
 
 
 
I've been slacking so much lately in the writing department that even though this post is really random, I just enjoy slapping some thoughts down and tidbits from the week.
 
PHEW he made it! I really had no idea how that was going to end. What a miracle though really. I don't give this guy enough credit.
 
But since I stayed up just to watch, and kill some time with a post, it's over now and  I can shut it down for the evening!
 
Hope you all have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment