Photobucket

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Anniversary Surprise 1




I didn't mean to leave you hanging for so long, but I just needed to be away from the blog for a while. Before I was telling you about our anniversary and the sweet surprises my husband gave to me. I have such a thoughtful guy. I know they are hard to come by. Brandon hijacked our wedding photo CD and mailed it to my sister to have her make it into a photo album! I had no idea and was so surprised and happy (I cried) when I opened it. It reminded me that even though all the planning was stressful, having those memories in hard copy to look at everyday is so special to me. Thanks sisters, and awesome husband of mine.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I still haven't gotten a wedding book together. I should email this blog to MY husband, give him some ideas!! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete