Photobucket

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Its me, Mrs. D - A Wedding Preview

Hello my lovelies its me Mrs. D! I know some of you are anxious for wedding goodness galore, and you will get that, it just may take me a while to get you the entire story.  Here you can find see a few of the professional photos.  I love them all already! Today I'm showing you a few of my favorites I picked out that friends and family took. There is actually a TON more I love, but I think there will be time for those later on.








We are so unbelievably blessed with the way our wedding turned out. We can't even begin to thank all our family and friends who joined us in our celebration! Maybe we'll take you to one of our two timeshares we bought this past week in Cabo...(just kidding but I can't wait to tell you about this!)

Also we just got back from our honeymoon today and we had quite a good time. We felt like kids on vacation for the first time and I can't wait to share some photos and videos of our adventures there. 

As we settle into our new home as husband and wife we have TONS of stuff to do around the house which makes me giddy and sick at the same time cause I don't know how we will get it done before we move again in twelve weeks, not that I'm counting.

Anyways I'm SO glad to be back and hope to share our wedding story with you as soon as I can. Enjoy some photos for now.

3 comments:

  1. love love love!! so pretty :) congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! The photos are gorgeous! It's like your backdrop is fake! Amazing. You are one lucky girl! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh! I'm getting married in 45 days! the wedding photos here are beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I hope you will come check out my giveaway going over at my blog

    itsjustcalledspicy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete