Photobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Update

I have been failing lately with my blog posts dwindling to fewer and fewer each month. It is a good thing though because it means I have been super busy. Far different from the previous months in AL where I was barely awake for more than 8 hours a day. Huge adjustment. I love being busy though so I am thrilled at that and will never let my life get that dull for that long of time again. Don't get me wrong it was great being in AL with Cotton, just when I return I am making a point, a giant one, to not be a bum. 

My work schedule has changed since I returned. I know watch the kiddos four days a week and use the fifth for cleaning/laundry/billing & paperwork. We definitely have fun. I love these kids so much. While brother was napping we decided to make our own Mardi Gras mask.



He loves his Cheetos Puffcorn so much. He says "yummmm" while he is getting it out and then proceeds to show me where the bowl is for his 'nack.'  (This usually happens every morning around 8:30 a.m.)


Then we play dress up. I'm sorry but this is hilarious! Pictures just don't do it justice.


Enough about the kids...someone is getting a little jealous. =) My mom and dad and younger brother loaded up the car last Wednesday night and headed for Orlando, Fl. At approx. the National Anthem we were walking into the stadium. Pretty awesome timing right? Road warriors driving through the night. We got to see four games in three different stadiums and just about everyone in the Cardinals rotation and bullpen pitch except this guy. Talk about bad timing. Whats worse is the day after we left he pitched at 10:30 in the morning. He is healthy and happy just following his dream and I enjoy every second of sharing that with him, even if its his rest days. 


What a role model. I love this man!


I didn't mind the beautiful sunshine either...


...especially when I arrived in my driveway Monday night to step out into SNOW!

 I told you I've been busy. Oh one more thing, we've set a wedding date of November 5th. We don't know where yet though we are taking this at snail pace and enjoying every second of it.

lauren




1 comment:

  1. Ugh, so bummed you didn't get to see him pitch after all of that! Hopefully you'll get plenty of that this season;) Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete