Photobucket

Saturday, November 6, 2010

No 'MO' Posts

Well, the last cards have been sent from Union Mo. Today I will be spending the day packing (ICK) but knew that this post would be delayed until Turkey Day or later if I didn't take the time to write.  I don't know why, but I LOVE sending Halloween cards. I guess when you get older you do not go trick-or-treating anymore, until you have kids, so its still nice to get a little something.






Stickles are AWESOME! They are essentially glitter and glue all in one. Genius!

I hope I continue on the Halloween Card tradition in years to come.

I also used my creative talents to prepare a 
Tinkerbell costume for someone special.
 Take a peek.


Skirt made from elastic with green tule tied around it. Easy!


Then I used the sewing skills I have learned from my momma to create this dress out of some  stretchy lycra.  It turned out perfect.  Wings came from the Dollar Tree and POOF! I shocked myself to be honest.  I present Tinkerbell and her Cowboy buddy!


Hope you had a GREAT Halloween. 19 days 'til Thanksgiving. 
My next post will be from southern ground and I am sure this blog will venture from my craft projects to daily life in Alabama.

lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment