Photobucket

Friday, December 17, 2010

Almost 2011

It is that time of year...almost. Everyone will be busting out their resolutions for the new year.  I have never tried exactly to make one resolution and stick to it.  I typically choose five to 10 things I would like to change or work on over the next 365 days. Here is what I have so far.  Hopefully I can add a few.



  • Continue to learn God's Word and share with others.
  • Worry less. Pray more.
  • Spend less time on social networking sites. This blog doesn't count :)
  • Create a new item to sell with some portion being donated to a charity or foundation.
  • Be more open minded to new and different foods.
  • Volunteer.
  • Improve physical fitness levels.
  • Be a better friend, daughter, sister, granddaughter, and girlfriend. 
  • Be on time early.


This has been a successful attempt at being early.


Lauren


Isaiah 33:6
"and He will be the stability of your times.."



No comments:

Post a Comment