Photobucket

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm Back

You know that feeling after a long vacation when you get home, change into your comfy clothes and relax on the couch with that feeling, 'I'm back.' That's what I'm feeling right now.


Hello my darling, patient friends. How have you been? I bet you have all been enjoying  this glorious fall weather. You have probably also been hooked to new television series that have premiered in the last month and watching lots of NFL, college football, hockey,  and playoff baseball. By the way the Cardinals won vs. the Phillies in Game 5 advancing them to the NLDS. I'm pretty excited for the team, other wives, and all the Cardinal fans.  Lets see you probably have also been enjoying lots of pumpkin flavored drinks and desserts. Well I am sure glad you have been enjoying yourselves while I have deprived you of my excellent writings. 


So with out further adue, I'm back! Well almost. I am pretty much done working except for a few days here and there.  The wedding is mostly planned. There are some minor things that I need to take care of but most of the hard work is done and a HUGE thanks to my sister for designing my invitations, you'll get to seem them soon.  Then I have to move and I'm not exactly sure the dates that will take place but it will be in the next 24 days.  I'll be taking a weekend trip to my alma mater for their 100th Homecoming this weekend and the rest of the time I will enjoy crafting, packing, catching up on sleep, adding finishing touches for the wedding, and POSTING. (I hope) I have LOTS to get written before I become a married woman.


Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment